Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Back to School... Printable Pencil Boxes...

...Printable Pencil Boxes...
I've created several new printable boxes for school in my etsy shop... Today I'll show you the Pencil Boxes... when creating I wanted to create a few patten pencils like a plaid, hounds tooth and argyle... I enjoyed creating them... they're a great size and the colors can't help but make you smile...

These boxes aren't just for back to school... they're a perfect gift for an artist... student... architect... accountant... fashion designer... illustrator... carpenter... any doodler you know and they make a fun party favor... these pencil boxes are perfect for anyone who knows the joy of a brand new sharpened pencil...

I LOVE these boxes... is there someone you know who loves pencils???

No comments:

Post a Comment