Wednesday, August 3, 2016

School Rules... sweet freebie candy wrapper rulers...

DOWNLOAD CANDY WRAPPER HERE.
I've always liked to giving my daughter's new teacher a little something on the first day of school. It was always so fun... but now that I homeschool, giving the 'teacher' a sweet treat is a bit silly... so instead I've made this to give to my daughter... and also as a freebie printable for you. 

This Editable Hershey's Candy Wrapper Ruler is a great back-to-school party treat, give a sweet treat your kiddo's new teacher... or... if you're a teacher - give it to the kiddos in your class.

And don't forget the little 'just because' gifts like: Christmas, a teacher's birthday, or teacher appreciation day! Oh... and what about the little artist in your life... it's a delightful little treat that can be use in so many different ways.

These are so easy to personalize... let me show you...




























I told you it was easy to edit the text... 

After printing, cut them out, add some adhesive to one end on the backside... and wrap around your Hershey's candy bar... Enjoy!

P.S. I've made it so you can type in different names and info on each candy wrapper side.