Thursday, June 1, 2017

Real Parties & Ideas...

I've finally started my "Real Parties & Ideas" section on my website. It's something I've been wanting to do for awhile... so, Whoo hooo!

My first "REAL PARTY" is from my customer Irish, who created an amazing First Airplane Birthday Party for her son using my Airplane Party set... plus other additional party piece in my shop. She added her own creativity making her son's birthday a very memorable day! You can check out more of this "REAL PARTY" here...

For the "Ideas" part of this section, I created a Ghostbuster Party, using some photos my customers have shared with me, plus other additional ideas I found on the web, which I loved!!! Check out more Ghostbuster Ideas here... 

So, if you've used any of my printables for your party, and would like to posted on my website & blog, convo me in my Etsy Shop here... 

And keep watching for more REAL PARTIES & IDEAS...

No comments:

Post a Comment