Wednesday, July 5, 2017

More about CLICK & REPLACE printables...

...VIEW THIS TUTORIAL HERE...
Well, yesterday a customer contacted me that she when she went to replace the "sample image" it would only allow her to choose a PDF... which really had me stumped....

So I went into research mode - - where I found that older computer are not able to download & install the latest version of Adobe Reader DC, they are only able to use the last version compatible with their computer.... and which will only allow a PDF to replace the "sample image".

Which brings me to my next dilemma... how do I make a PDF from a JPG to replace the "sample image"... because every website converter I knew about didn't leave the image "as is" - it placed it into the center of a document and made it a PDF... and that just wasn't going to work...

As I continued to search for the right converter, it finally happened... I found this FREE website  http://www.pdfonline.com/convert-jpg-to-pdf/ which converts JPGs into PDFs... and leaves them exactly they way they are uploaded so they can replace the "sample image" in to the CLICK & REPLACE printables. YEAH!!!!

So, I've created this tutorial for those who have an older version of Adobe Reader to replace the "sample image". I know it's adds another step to replacing the "sample image"... but it does work... and now anyone can use the CLICK & REPLACE printables using an older versions of Adobe Reader.

To view this tutorial... click here... 

No comments:

Post a Comment