Monday, April 10, 2017

{HAPPY MONDAY}... extra treat...

I've been tell you about changing the text and/or color... of the fonts in your printables to fit your party... well, this week I've included an additional printable invitation for {HAPPY MONDAY}. It's the same "Ice Cream Invitation"... but I've changed the text wording... and font color. I did this to show your how these simple changes, change the invitation to fit your party.

So... go on try it for yourself or download the one you like,,, or download both

*Are you new to {HAPPY MONDAY}...? Well, here's the lowdown... for the next week you can download this printable FREE... until it expires the following Monday with a brand-new printable party design. All {HAPPY MONDAY} free printable, are available in my shop once they expire.

No comments:

Post a Comment