Monday, June 2, 2014

Custom orders are always welcome...

Are you having a party and you want something unique for the favor box... well, I may be able to help you with just the right thing you're dreaming about.

I thought I'd share a couple of my latest custom orders... so you can see just what people are asking for and what I've created for them.

This first one is a Wheaties Cereal Box... and can I just say, I love the end result. This box has 2 different large photos on the 'front & back'... and one adorable jumping photo on both sides. This box is sure to be one for the memory books... 

This next one is a sneaker... yes, a sneaker. My client wanted this box to be simple enough for a
7 year old to put together... so this is what I came up with... plus, I created it in 3 different color combos. It was just right for a her son's basketball party...
So, if there's something you're dreaming of... I might be able to create a custom box just right for you and your special occasion. To find out more information about a custom box for you, convo me at my etsy shop.... I look forward to hearing from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment