Tuesday, March 22, 2016

squeezing HAPPY into my day...

Let face it... life is busy! I've been so busy with homeschooling and creating new items for my shop... I have left some things by the way side... but honestly... can any one person really do everything?

BUT... no matter what is going on... I do squeeze some HAPPY somewhere into each day... you know, those unforgettable everyday ordinary moments that make you... well... HAPPY...

Here are a few HAPPY moments...
1. Bike rides... when it's suppose to be dark...
2. Breakfast picnics... with bacon pancakes...
3.Watching the Star Wars series... as a family...
4. Music blaring while cleaning house...
5. Unexpected indoor water fights...
6. Coffee... Coffee... Coffee...

Now, lets see if I can squeeze all the other stuff in... or at least try...