Monday, April 4, 2016

{Hello Monday} Bowling Party Printables...




Here's the one of the latest additions to the SimplyEverydayMe shop... Bowling...

I love bowling... when I was in high school, it was a P.E. choice - - I know, cool right?!

It was fun, because we not only got out of regular P.E., we left campus... and we learned all the components of bowling... which to this day I try to use whenever I go bowling... I'm not very good.. but I do enjoy a good day of bowling...

There are two bowling color theme choices... Pink & Turquoise... or ... Orange & Blue. Each Complete Bowling Party Printable Set has everything you need for your next Bowling Bash!

Plus, if you don't want everything... you can purchase items separately...

Your next Bowling Bash Party... is going to be easy peasy with either of these kits...

Get yours here...