Tuesday, March 7, 2017

NEW - Click & Replace a Photo in a PDF Printable...

I'm asked quite often if I can add a photo to my PDF printables... And up until now I've said no, because I don't want my customer waiting on me... Because let's face it... waiting on a shop owner to change something in a printable, isn't fun... especially when you need it... now...

So... I am VERY HAPPY to announce I've finally figure it out!!! I've figured out how to click on a sample photo, & replace it with... one of your very own... using Adobe Reader.

No more pasting photos on a printable... now... just click & replace... it really is that simple. And to show you how easy it is, I enlisted my daughter, Rainee, to help me with this video... even she says it's easy...

I know you're going to love using these new Click & Replace Photo items using Adobe Reader... coming soon to my shop.



You can find this "Click & Replace Photo Aviator Printable Banner"... in my shop here...