Thursday, September 24, 2015

Apples... Apples... Apples... & More Apples...

This is my favorite time of year.... for APPLES... and the best by far are Honeycrisp!!! It really is an apple worth talking about. They're green, yellow and pink skin yield a very sweet... slightly tart center for a perfect crunch! They're amazing to snack on! These beauties aren't around long... and they're not reasonably priced... but, they are the one thing I do spoil my family with... because they're worth every bite!
Mini Caramel Apples

 I made today's theme about apples, because there is so many different ideas you can do with an apple.... Take this first one... 

It's party treat perfection in one small bite... Caramel Apple Bites... using a melon baller, you make apple balls, add a stick, then cover them with caramel!!! Neat huh?

Apple Votive Candles
This next party decorating idea is something I do every year for my Thanksgiving Table... Apple Votive Candles... an easy thing to make and always look incredible on a table! This is one is worth trying... it's fantastic for any party or family get together!

One last thing... I don't often use Honeycrisp beauties for anything other than snacking on... but occasionally, I make chicken salad sandwiches with them... and this... Chicken Salad with Honeycrisp Apples & Candied Walnuts is... oh my... it's delish!!

Get Recipe Here... From The Cozy Apron
Did these wet your whistle for more ideas? Well, in this week's newsletter I shared several more APPLE gift and party ideas, and freebies. Sign up and check it out. 

That's it for today... now, color your day happy with an apple or two... enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment