Monday, September 21, 2015

Fun Halloween Party Snacks...

Boo BerryCount ChoculaFranken Berry
As I was grocery shopping... I came across these Monster Cereals... Frankenberry, Count Chocula, and Boo Berry!  And thought... what a great little added treat for a halloween party... easy and fun!

This cereal reminds me how every fall my mom would surprise us kids with these cereals. She wouldn't buy them all year... but when fall came around... we had a treat! I thinks that's makes them special to me, that and the fact that we have granola the rest of the year... mmm... love fall!

So now my daughter is asking for them every time we go grocery shopping... I say 'No!'... then surprise her... because I have to keep the tradition a live... since it's fall!

Have a monster of a fall day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment