Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Beach Day Scavenger Hunt - Freebie...

My family loves going to the beach... and lately we've been taking some of my daughter's friends along with us... which has been a great addition. But somewhere around the middle of the day they have started to get bored. So, on our last trip I made a Beach Day Scavenger Hunt for them...

I was going to have them just tick off each item... but then I remembered a favorite scavenger hunt I did years ago... we had to take photos... of everything on the list. Plus we had to be in the photo... which made for a even more fun!! And in this day of 'selfies'... I couldn't help but add a few rules to this scavenger hunt...

They had to take pictures of everything on the list... and the more photos with them in it... the more points they would get. And for the winner... would get an extra large ice cream cone from the snack bar...

They had a blast! They've already want another one for our next beach day!

If you'd like to have this Beach Day Scavenger Hunt... you can get it here... 

Enjoy... happy hunting...