Monday, July 18, 2016

{HAPPY MONDAY}... something new is going on...


My daughter & I love playing video games together... I'm not very good, but we have fun! Our favorite is any Disney Infinity game... we can spend hours laughing together. She is patient with me... and although I'm not a 'gamer', I do enjoy pac man... & tetris... whenever I can find them...

Lately, I've been working on a 'Game Party Set'... and today I thought I'd share this 'Game Over Favor Tag' with you for FREE... Yes, for this week you can download it for FREE...

In a nutshell... I've been doing the {Hello Monday} posts for a little bit now... but decided it needed something... so I've added a little more happy to Mondays...

Each week, I'll post one of my printable party designs and share it with you for FREE! You will be able to download the free {Happy Monday} printable for an entire week, when it expires the following Monday with a brand-new printable party design. And if you've missed out on this {Happy Monday} free printable, you will find it in my shop.

Subscribe here... to my Little Notes, so you don't miss out on your {Happy Monday} free printable party designs...

This {HAPPY MONDAY} free* Printable has expired, but can be purchased here. To see the current free* printable available, check it out here