Monday, July 4, 2016

{Hello Monday} Beach Party Invitations...

Hello Monday... Hello Beach... Hello Beach Party...

My family loves going to the beach... my daughter enjoys making sandcastles with mom, & catching some waves. Recently, we've included a few of her friends on our beach days... which I've really enjoyed. It's been fun watching the group interact... watch what they do... or what else they want to eat...

So, on some of our beach days, we can't go 6 feet without meeting up with another beach umbrella... and that's what inspired me to create this brightly colored Beach Party Invitation...

So if you're planning a summer beach party with splashes of fun and relaxing moments... this bright colored umbrella Beach Party Invitation is just right for a beach birthday party... or just because beach get together...

You can look for this & other fun party invitations in my shop...