Thursday, October 1, 2015

Holy Moly...

Sooooooooooo...

I don't know about you... but Friday is one of my favorite days of the week! Maybe because it's the last day before the weekend... maybe because everything feels do-able... happier... beautiful... full of a can-do attitude... it's a day for fun... music... family... friends... laughter... and no matter what the weekend holds... Friday makes anything possible... heck... Friday is just plain awesome!

So you may be asking... What could make Friday even more fantastically fabulous? Well, how about a nifty deal... a $5.00 deal... every Friday! You heard right... every Friday I'll share an item from my shop... a $5.00 printable deal... for just 24 hours!

There's no need for a coupon... the price will be adjusted for you, so your checkout will be easy-peasy! Each $5 Friendz Friday deal begins at 6am PST... and runs for just 24 hours!!!

So, come by EVERY Friday to see what awesome deal is just $5.00 for the day... 

Well, I think Friday's just got a smidgen more enjoyable... what do you think...?


Some of you may be asking... why it's called $5 Friendz Friday... It's my way of sharing a little something with all my SimplyEverydayMe Friendz... but remember... each $5 Friendz Friday deal will be gone in a flash... so grab it when it's here... 

No comments:

Post a Comment