Wednesday, October 28, 2015

TIMBER!!... It's a Lumberjack Photo Booth Kit...

Out come the plaids with the cooler weather... and my favorite plaid is the the 'buffalo plaid"... or lumberjack plaid... so in honor of plaids... and my love of cooler weather... here's my latest LUMBERJACK Photo Booth Prop kit... it's a great addition to any get together, party or shower... and it's sure to make you grin a little... TIMBER!!!





Check it out and get yours here: https://goo.gl/YZYIGm

Since I'm completely into the whole 'lumberjack' thing at the moment... I couldn't pass up sharing this Disney Paul Bunyan treat... it goes perfectly with this Lumberjack kit. I remember seeing it as a kid... I enjoyed it then, and loved sharing it with my daughter... if you like anything lumberjack or Disney... you're going to enjoy this little treat... 





No comments:

Post a Comment